At Group One we believe that creative, talented individuals can accomplish great things together in a fun, casual office environment. Our close-knit team of architects and interior designers enjoy working together, learning from each other, and having more than a few laughs along the way.
What else do we believe? We know you have a life outside our office! Achieving work-life balance is critical to our success which is why our team isn’t pulling 80 hours week in and week out. Sure there are times when we are all hands on deck to get out that major deadline but it’s balanced with normal work hours. Our firm has a hybrid office model, offering a mix of work from home time with collaborative in-office days providing flexibility for what’s happening in your life. Combine this with competitive salaries, a full range of benefits, professional development opportunities, and an energetic, career-oriented work environment to take your career to the next level.
We are seeking an Interior Designer with the capability to see an entire project through, from concept to execution. The ideal candidate enjoys the design and documentation phases. You possess a winning and clear way of presenting yourself and your work and are comfortable in a design lead role as well as a team collaborator and manager.
What you’ll do…
- Collaborate with architects and designers to bring projects from conception through construction
- Work with the design team in conceiving of the project design to meet the clients’ program, quality objectives, and project constraints for multiple projects simultaneously
- Create & deliver presentations and construction documents.
Who you are…
- Energetic self-starter who can juggle project tasks and deadlines
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design from accredited program
- 3 – 8 years of Hospitality or Commercial interiors-related experience
- Experience with space planning, interior architectural design, FF&E specifications, and budget creation.
- Understanding of industry vendors, resources, and commercial standards.
- Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and Microsoft Office skills needed. Spexx program skills are a plus.
Who are we…
Established in 1970 the firm has developed into a hospitality design leader with more than 3000 projects and 400,000 hotel rooms completed over 5 decades. Our projects and talents have been recognized by hotel brands and industry publications. The latest include the Marriott Design Excellence Award, Boutique Design Gold Key Finalist, and USA Today 10 Best Reader’s Choice Awards for Best New Hotel.
If you are interested in joining an environment that is one of mutual respect, trust and collaboration where each individual has an opportunity to make a positive impact please submit your cover letter, resume, and a brief portfolio to email@example.com.