Our three in-house hospitality focused disciplines – Architecture, Interior Design, and Procurement –provide design solutions through collaboration with more than a few laughs mixed in. The right candidate will join a close-knit team, bringing a passion for crafting designs that wow our clients and their guests.
Group One Partners is committed to building a diverse team of problem solvers who aren’t pigeon holed into the same role on every project. Together we’ll apply your talent and passion across a myriad of projects giving you the opportunity to spread your professional wings and show your drive to take on additional responsibility. Incorporate this with an office culture filled with birthday celebrations, holiday ugly sweater contests, team building training, and the company cookie jar and you’ll see this is a great place to work.
We are seeking a Junior Architect Designer to join Group One with Revit/AutoCAD production abilities and knowledge in all phases of project execution including Design Development, Construction Drawings, and Construction Administration. Under the guidance of our architects and designers you will engage in new opportunities to learn and grow. The ideal candidate is excited to collaborate with team members and possesses the ability to take initial direction and execute in a fast paced, creative environment.
What you’ll do…
- Collaborate with architects and designers to bring projects from conception through construction
- Apply your strong proficiency in Revit/AutoCAD to draft construction documents and details
- Develop design or technical solutions with project team
- Prepare design documents, construction documents, and 2D/3D presentation materials
- Assist with material research, specifications, and site measurement
Who you are…
- Energetic, self-starter who is ready to learn from a creative, supportive team
- Bachelor degree in Architecture from accredited program
- 1 – 3 years Architectural experience in all phases of project execution, Hospitality or Commercial related experience preferred
- Strong proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD to draft construction documents required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Sketchup, and Adobe Creative Suite
Who are we…
Established in 1970 the firm has developed into a hospitality design leader with more than 3000 projects and 400,000 hotel rooms completed over 4 decades. Our projects and talents have been recognized by hotel brands and industry publications. The latest include the 2018 BSA Hospitality Design Award, 2017 Marriott Design Excellence Award, 2014, 2016 & 2018 Boutique Design Gold Key Finalist, and USA Today 10 Best Reader’s Choice Awards for Best New Hotel.
If you are interested in joining an environment that is one of mutual respect, trust and collaboration where each individual has an opportunity to make a positive impact please submit your cover letter, resume, and a brief portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.