Are you wicked smart and an expert in Excel?
Boston based architectural interior design company seeks a project accountant for its purchasing division. Specializing in hotels this position is responsible for all aspects of project accounting for FF&E installed in hotels. Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
What you’ll do…
- Establish Project Budget
- Establish Project Bank Accounts
- Process Project Funding Requisitions
- Handle AP for Individual Projects
- Update Custom Excel Based Project Reports
- Process Monthly Budget updates
- Work with Project PA’s to ensure All Orders are accounted for and accurate
- Prepare Final Close-Out Accounting Package
Who you are…
- 3-5 years Accounting Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- High degree of experience and proficiency with Excel & QuickBooks
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and meet internal/external deadlines
- Fundamental Knowledge of Hospitality Procurement Process and Related Commodities
Who are we…
Established in 1970 the firm has developed into a hospitality design leader with more than 3000 projects and 400,000 hotel rooms completed over 4 decades. Our projects and talents have been recognized by hotel brands and industry publications. The latest include the 2017 Marriott Design Excellence Award, 2014 & 2016 Boutique Design Gold Key Finalist, and USA Today 10 Best Reader’s Choice Awards for Best New Hotel.
If you are interested in joining an environment that is one of mutual respect, trust and collaboration where each individual has an opportunity to make a positive impact please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.