At Group One we believe that creative, talented individuals can accomplish great things together in a fun, casual office environment. Our close-knit team of architects, interior designers, and procurement experts enjoy working together, learning from each other, and having more than a few laughs along the way.
What else do we believe? We know you have a life outside our office! Achieving work-life balance is critical to our success which is why our team isn’t pulling 80 hours week in and week out. Sure there are times when we are all hands on deck to get out that major deadline but it’s balanced with normal work hours and flexibility for what’s happening in your life. Combine this with competitive salaries, a full range of benefits, professional development opportunities, and an energetic, career-oriented work environment to take your career to the next level.
We are seeking a Sr. Interior Architect/Project Manager to join Group One with an affinity for Hospitality and sensitivity to Interior Architecture. The ideal candidate has the ability to balance multiple job responsibilities, must demonstrate ability to integrate into all project phases, and should possess a strong technical knowledge of interior systems that are required of hospitality projects.
What you’ll do…
- Collaborate with architects and designers to bring projects from conception through construction
- Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments
- Run several Interior Architecture/Interior Design projects concurrently
- Coordinate, contribute and oversee design and documentation
- Perform documentation review and coordination
- Assist project team with detailing and product selection
- Develop alternative concepts to solve complex design problems and develop buildable solutions
Who you are…
- Energetic, self-starter who can juggle project tasks and deadlines
- Bachelor degree in Architecture from accredited program
- Architecture license preferred, not required
- 8 – 10 years of Hospitality or Commercial interiors-related experience
- Have knowledge and experience in all phases of architectural project delivery
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office skills
- Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite skills are a plus
Who are we…
Established in 1970 the firm has developed into a hospitality design leader with more than 3000 projects and 400,000 hotel rooms completed over 4 decades. Our projects and talents have been recognized by hotel brands and industry publications. The latest include the 2017 Marriott Design Excellence Award, 2014 & 2016 Boutique Design Gold Key Finalist, and USA Today 10 Best Reader’s Choice Awards for Best New Hotel.
If you are interested in joining an environment that is one of mutual respect, trust and collaboration where each individual has an opportunity to make a positive impact please submit your cover letter, resume, and a brief portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.